A Congregation in the Diocese of Southwest Florida
© 5/19/2019 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Click on the picture above to take you to this web page.
Important: Recordings (Musical Arrangements) and Updated Words can be copyrighted as described at the above website.)
Copyrighted Music you can use legally for a subscription of $199.00 per year. This is not Public Domain music!
Note: It takes quit a bit of work to get both the sheet music and sound on the website and because of this we are starting months in advance. You are invited to look at this along the way. At present there is only 8 pages of sheet music/words and 8 pages with music up on this area. For those interested we are using Guitar Pro, Audacity, Paint, Lame, and Microsoft Word to accomplish this process. We are only using music we purchased or is in the Public Domain.
Songs in This Area at This Time
1 Amazing Grace - Bell Tower (1772 John Newton) (246 years ago)
2 Silent Night - Simple Guitar (1818) Joseph Mohr: 1859 John Young (200 years ago)
3 Away in a Manger - Simple Guitar (1855) .1885 anonymouse, Williman J. Kirkpatrick, adapted from J.E. Spilman (163 years ago)
4 Jingle Bells - Simple Guitar (1857) .1857 w.m James Pierpont (161 years ago)
5. O Come All Ye Faithful (1841) w. translation Federick Oakeley, m 1751 John Francis Wade (177 years ago)
6. We Three Kings of Orient Are (1857) w.m. John H. Hopkins Jr. (161 years ago)
7. Deck the Halls With Boughs of Holly (1800's) w. translated Oliphant 1866 m. Welsh, Nos Galan (Over 200 years ago)
8. Angels We Have Heard On High w. 1700 s French Carol, m. medieval French Carol Gloria (Over 300 years ago)
9. Jolly Old Saint Nicholas - ca. 1860 possibly Benjamin Hanby. m. James Lord Pierpoint V (158 years ago)
St. Chad's Episcopal Church